Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Dog

Meet our dog. Her name is pain-in-the-butt.
Um, I mean Princess.
Brian surprised me with her last October.

There has been a long list of casualties since she joined our family.
Our back door...

A few missing trees...

15+ sprinkler heads...

Both of our hoses...
Just to name a few on a very long list.
She barks at everything, jumps on people, licks your
face, digs the yard and chews everything.
I know what you're thinking.
Why do you still have this dog?!
Here's why:
Lillie adores her.
Noah and Chloe are at school and Milo's asleep.
And Lillie's out back with her good friend
having a wonderful time.
And that's why pain-in-the-butt, um, I mean Princess
isn't going anywhere. :)






3 comments:

Jaylene said...

What we do for kids, right? You're a better Mom than I...

Nate said...

We don't miss a LOT of things about having a dog. But we do miss Dama.

She was a good pooch.

Your dog seems nutso!!

Alissa said...

What a nightmare! You are such a good sport to put up with mess! We've been promising Halle a kitten since she was three- we told her when she turned 8 she could get one thinking that by then she wouldn't want one anymore- but its still all she talks about... So do I be a good mom or not? I HATE cats- all pets really!