Christmas has come and gone. It always surprises me how much time
it takes getting ready for Christmas and how quickly it's over.
Here are a few highlights from this Christmas.
We started our holiday off by visiting a live Nativity in Alpine.
It's put on by a family who donate all the contributions to
Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City.
They recreate the streets of Bethlehem with Roman soldiers,
lots of animals and different booths with vendors.
Then you go into the stables and find Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus.
It was so dark we didn't get any good photos, but it was really great.

Our annual candy canes. We made candy canes twice this holiday.
Once with friends and again with my sister and her little girls.
I think we've finally got it down!


We finally took the kids in to see the new fossils at the Natural
Science Museum in Salt Lake City. And do you know what?
They weren't even there!! They're on tour somewhere!
Good thing we got to see this guy:

On Christmas Eve we went iceskating with Muppy and Pops and
my sister Erinn and her sweet girls.
Can I just say, iceskating with small children is HARD work.
We were feeling the burn!!
Milo was the last one in our group to get off the ice, he loved it!

We got the kids up the canyon on the the snowmobiles before the
weather got too cold. They would sled down mountain and
we'd zip them back up to the top on the snowmobiles.
Everyone stayed warm and had a great time!!


A few pictures of our Christmas morning.
We had such a nice time. Everyone was healthy and happy.
There was lots of excitement. Lots of hugs and kisses and thank you's.
It really was so nice.




This is just a small glimpse. We really packed a lot into one month!
It was so nice to spend time together as a family and with grandparents
and cousins. I hope your holiday was as wonderful as ours!!
3 comments:
I miss the candy cane making!! Sounds like good ol' fun times at your home. I LOVED your Christmas photo. We are headed your way this July so #1 I'd love to get together adn #2 I want to use your photographer for our family shots. Shot me and email if you can. We miss you!
Milo is looking so grown up, esp. in that ice skating picture! Glad you guys had a great Christmas and December :)
Emily!
You have such a beautiful family. It's so good to know you are doing well.
Post a Comment