Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Tooth Fery...

Last night, I crept into the girls' room to do a little
Tooth Fairy business for Chloe.
As I rummaged around under her pillow I found her tooth,
a dollar, and this note:

So apparently Chloe is tired of 'munee' and she thinks that
the Tooth Fairy takes requests.
So darling.
Also, so inconvenient.
I can barely scrape together enough cash to cover for the Tooth Fairy,
but to come up with a toy at 11pm? That's a tall order.
She got a $5.
I told her to go buy her own toy.

I wish I was tired of 'munee'.

3 comments:

Aleasha said...

What a sweet note! I love that she gave the tooth fairy a dollar to go towards the toy purchase. We have not seen your family in forever and we would love to get together with you guys sometime soon!

Alissa said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so adorable! it's so strange to think that she is old enough to "write" I remember her as so tiny in preschool! Kids grow up too quick...

Jana said...

So cute! I love that she left a dollar with her note and didn't even mention it to you:)